MAINTENANCE SHIFT COVER
Our engineers operate under pressure within challenging environments
Mechanical & Electrical Skilled Engineers
We are able to provide Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians to join onsite Maintenance Teams at their service industry plants across the Midlands. Our team members possess excellent engineering skills, knowledge and experience of maintaining a wide range of equipment. We have years of experience in heavy manufacturing and/or high volume, process driven environments.
We have a diverse range of equipment on site, both planned preventative and corrective, in order to facilitate the smooth and efficient operations of the business.
Maintenance Shift Cover
Our maintenance service cover offers a full range of activities, including:
- Carry out mechanical and basic electrical maintenance on site machinery and equipment
- Ensure all facilities and equipment are safe to use by industry quality standards and policies
- Liaise with other members of the Maintenance Team, Maintenance Team Leader, and Production Team Leaders to agree and carry out breakdown, corrective and preventative maintenance
- Facilitate plant modification work as required
- Testing of equipment and completion of supporting documentation
We operate under pressure and within challenging environments; we are always flexible, determined and self-motivated, with years of experience 24hr shift cover.