Effective maintenance processes to prolong plant and machinery life cycles
Preventative Maintenance Support
The primary goal of maintenance is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of failure of equipment. This may be by preventing the failure before it actually occurs which SP Engineering Services specialise in.
We work alongside Shift Engineers maintaining certain equipment operating a “preventative maintenance checklist” which includes small checks which can significantly extend service lifeof machinary and other service equipment.
- Preserve and restore equipment reliability by replacing worn components before they actually fail
- Preventive maintenance activities include partial or complete overhauls at specified periods, oil changes, lubrication and minor adjustments
- Our Engineers can record equipment deterioration so they know to replace or repair worn parts before they cause system failure
- Liaise with other members of the Maintenance Team, Maintenance Team Leader, and Production Team Leaders to agree and carry out breakdown, corrective and preventative maintenance
- We implement preventive maintenance programs that prevent all equipment failure before it occurs